Delivering your Strategic Objectives - Masterclass
Learn how to transform your strategic vision into an executable plan!
About this Course
This course will provide you the skills to align your internal change activities to deliver on your strategic objectives and goals.
It will help you to deliver the visual management systems required to ensure your improvement efforts remain firmly focused on delivering those strategic goals, and provide the agility for the business to flex quickly when goals change.
- the benefits of transforming strategic goals into executable plans that the entire workforce can contribute to delivery
- the importance of creating an alignment with your Customer, Market and Business needs supporting the creation of business agility
- how to create good visual communication strategies that ensure continuous business alignment between goals and activity progress
- how to involve all leaders in planning activities and transforming strategic goals into easily consumable ‘day job’ tasks
- how you can ensure the entire workforce is fully engaged in helping to execute the plan successfully
What topics are covered?
- Balanced Scorecards
- SWOT Analysis
- Innovation Portfolio Risk Analysis
- Strategy Execution Planning Processes
- Strategy Deployment Matrix
Who should attend?
This course is intended for all business leaders that have responsibility for designing, sponsoring or supporting any initiative focused on achieving operational excellence.
What are the outcomes?
By the end of this course you will have gained the knowledge to:
- Develop good quality strategic objectives and goals
- Develop robust executable plans
- Develop good visual management systems
- Connect strategic objectives into the ‘day job’ to ensure the entire workforce contributes to delivery
What is included?
Practical 'hands on' Training
We believe that people learn best by doing!
It is only when you apply your learning to real-world scenarios that important questions begin to surface. That is why 80% of our class time is focused on practical application of the tools & techniques. This allows for continuous Q&A throughout and ensures that teachings are properly embedded.
We provide ‘theory’ material for post training support and easy education of other team members via our on-line reference library ensuring leaders have access to all of the latest updates, and we actively encourage you to share your new found knowledge with your teams!
Training during COVID-19
We are closely following the Scottish government's guidelines for working safely and responsibly as we continue to provide our training and coaching services to both existing and new clients.
What we teach has not changed. However, to ensure the safety and well-being of both our clients and trainers we have had to adapt 'how' we teach.
This change currently impacts our public training offering where the risk of any possible transmission of the virus could be higher. It is for this reason that we have temporarily suspended all of our public training courses.
Instead, we are focusing on company exclusive in-house training and would request that you contact us directly to discuss your specific training options during this time. This way we can ensure that we follow strict guidelines and remain COVID-19 secure, protecting all parties involved.
Delivery of any training will be dependent on the suitability of the business premises, and our ability to confidently demonstrate adherence to the Scottish government's guidelines for safe and responsible practices, including physical distancing.
This does, however, mean that in some circumstances we may not be able to provide you with face to face training at this time.
If this is the case, then we can still offer support to you virtually, if appropriate, until such a time that restrictions are lifted, and we can resume standard face to face training again.