LEAN Leader Skills Development Programme - Edinburgh
Book a Space
September 7, 2020 @ 9:00 am - December 7, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
This programme is intended for leaders who will have responsibility for leading significant change activity across your business.
They may be a direct line manager, a dept head or even a team leader, the key is their access to work with others to influence change.
Course Type and Duration
This is a 3-month programme which contain 6 off-site training courses (8 days in total) as well as built-in coaching
This is a 3-month skills development programme which is intended to engage, educate and empower leaders to enable your business to grow more effectively and deliver on your ‘Operational Excellence’ ambitions.
Targeting key operational challenges including:
- Creating Business Agility
- Cost Effective Growth
- Increasing Productivity
- Becoming more Customer Focused
- Developing a Pro-Active Environment
- Developing an Innovation Hub
- Increasing Quality Levels
- Improving Velocity
Whilst also developing a culture that engages and supports both diversity and a positive mental health environment, embracing a LEAN culture can transform your business and deliver sustainable and impactful change!
This programme currently delivers an average of 4 X ROI per delegate!
The schedule for the fixed training dates are shown below and will all be held in the Marriott Hotel in Edinburgh.
At the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Develop strong cultural foundations that will support effective growth and a positive mental health environment
- Effectively lead necessary change from within your business and deliver sustainable success
- Develop an innovative environment where the entire workforce is actively involved in practical problem solving.
Key Topics Covered
The 6 courses included are:
- An Introduction to the LEAN Implementation Framework
- Strategy Deployment
- Introduction to 5S Concepts
- Process Mapping & Waste Identification
- Introduction to Workload Management
- 3C’s & Root Cause Analysis Techniques
Videos are available on our website for each course to provide a more in-depth view of topics covered.
Training material will be released to delegates through our on-line reference library as delegates completes each on-site training day. We actively encourage delegates to share their learnings with their team members and we grant permission to delegates to utilise our IP internally for that specific purpose. Our library contains training decks and templates to ensure easy practical application of techniques and ease of knowledge sharing.
Follow up coaching
Our training model always includes follow up coaching as we understand that taking a concept, even one you have had a chance to practice in class, can be challenging to apply to your own environment when you return to the office.
Therefore, we believe that coaching is vital in ensuring you can successfully apply your learnings.
With this specific course we offer a full 11hrs of follow up coaching per delegate, which can be consumed in various ways to best suit your needs within the 3 month programme time window.
Other course dates
Don’t see the date/venue you need?
Add yourself to our waiting list and we will contact you if something suitable becomes available.